Procedures of changing employment visa and family visa without exit Dubai

How can I change my own visa and dependents visa without exit the country?
You can either hold your dependents' visa or cancel and apply for new visa.

+ If you are changing visa from Dubai mainland to mainland company, you can follow below mentioned steps:

+ Cancel your dependents visa first from Immigration. They can stay here 29 days after cancellation without fine if the present visa is not expired at the time of cancellation+ Now your present company can cancel your own visa and let your new company apply work permit for you. You can stay here 29 days after cancellation without fine if the present visa is not expired at the time of cancellationPay Inside Country fee: After completion of all payments of Ministry of Labour, pay inside the country fee for Immigration. Dh650 is the extra fee to get visa inside the country. (Dh650 inside fee +529 for visa=1179)+ Type Status Change form from AMER Centre and pay Dh642.

Do Medical test, type labour contract from Tas'heel Centre and submit the Contract at Tas'heel Centre after signing employee and employer. If you pay Dh103 extra at Tas'heel Centre, you can collect your labour contract and labour card by next working day from the same Tas'heel Centre. You can also print the contract from website or from typing centre.
+ Type Emirates ID from Typing Centre

+ Take
 Health Insurance. For health Insurance, call: 
04-239 1302, 055 273 2295, 055-345 7829

Submit online visa Stamping
 form through typing centre: Fee Dh370+Typing charge. You should have your company User ID and Password for eDNRD visa transactions. 

If your company doesn't have eDNRD onlinesubmit through AMER Business Centre.  Then the fee is Dh400 + service charge. 

Urgent: If you choose urgent visa stamping, pay Dh100 extra through online at the time of submission and take the passport to Immigration branch to stamp the visa same time. You should wait for online approval before going to Immigration. Security approval takes time depends on nationality. read more
+ Now you can apply for family/dependents visa and change their status inside the country without exit.
To prepare your visa application, call:Qusais (Al Nahda-2): 04-239 1302, 055 273 2295, 055-345 7829

Bur Dubai: 04-358 6215

Hor Al Anz: (Deira): 04-265 8373, 050-715 0562

Qusais (Damascus St): 04-258 6727, 054-300 5931
For Collection & Delivery Service; call 054-300 5931, 055 273 2295, 055-345 7829

FREE ZONE TO DUBAI (MAINLAND): If you are changing visa from a Free Zone to Dubai mainland company, do the following steps:
+ Let the new company apply work permit for you+ After the approval from Ministry of Labour, submit the work permit and appointment letter toImmigration Department and deposit Dh5020 to hold your dependents visa. You should get special approval from senior officer at Immigration head office, Jaffliyya to hold family visa.Service Charge: Dh120 extra should be paid at Immigration for each passport as service charge.+ Immigration Department will issue a receipt for the deposited amount and now you can cancel your own visa without cancelling family's visa.+ After your old visa cancellation, new company can process your new Employment visa.

Period of Visa holding is 30 days. After that fine will be charged. If the allowed period exceeded, the applicant cannot change status inside the country and he/she must exit and enter on new visa. In such case he/she can exit to Oman or home country after receiving the new visa (Fly Dubai package is available for visa change).

Q: My family visa is on hold. Can they travel during this period?
Yes, they can travel.
+ After get issued the Visa, you have to change Visa Status, apply for MedicalEmirates IDlabour contract and Visa Stamping. If you pay Dh103 extra at Tas'heel Centre you can collect your labour contract and labour card by next working day from the same Tas'heel Centre. You can also print the contract from website or from typing centre.
 You should show your new labour contract and new visa stamped passport at Immigration Department to refund the money.

CHANGING TO INVESTOR/PARTNER VISA: If you are changing to Investor/Partner Visa, type the application, get seal and signature of sponsor, submit the application at the immigration, pay Dh680 to issue visa inside the country, then Dh5020 as refundable deposit to hold dependants visa. You should get special approval from senior officer at Immigrationhead office, Jaffliyya to hold family visa. 

+ Investor/Partner Visa holder needs to show his/her new visa stamped passport only to refund the money.+ Family visa needs to renew only at the time of its expiry. No need transfer.+ Family visa holding is not allowed if the applicant is shifting to different emirate.

+ Take original deposit receipt, your passport and new labour contract to Refund Counter at Immigration Head Office at Jafiliya.+ Get no objection for refund seal from the counter and go to Dubai Commercial Bank (next to Immigration building) and collect the cash. Bank will charge Dh40 as commission.

Immigration Main Branch
Bur Dubai, Karama
Immigration Call Center800 5111+ Family visa holding facility is available in Sharjah also.

Address of Tas'heel Centers in Dubai
Al Nukhba Business Centre
Matar Plaza, Qusais, Near Mai Tower
Tel. 04-259 9990
Immigration Counter also available there
Estemarat Services
Muraqabat Street, Opp. Coral Deira Hotel
Tel. 04-704 4900
Department (DED) Service also available
OnTime Business Solutions
Oud Metha Road
Tel. 04-397 7776
DED Service also available
Itqan Businessmen Services

Opp. Al Mulla Plaza, Tel. 04-232 7333

Tas'heel Business Centre
Ground Floor, Al Tawar Centre
Tel. 04-263 5588

Al Reaya Services
Near Oasis Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road
Tel. 04-346 7991

Mu'amala Businessmen Service Center
First Floor, Hyat Regency Hotel, Near Shindaga Tunnel, Dubai
Tel. 04-250 5566

DXB Businessmen Services
First Floor, Al Khail Mall, Al Qouze-4, Dubai
Tel. 04-321 3000

Tas'heel Centre Timing: Saturday to Thursday 7:30am to 7:00pm
Tel. 04-283 8800

E-Dirham: Payment should be made through E-Dirham Card at Thas'heel Centre. You can Buy E-Dirham Card from any branch of National Bank of Abu Dhabi or from Aafaq Islamic Finance Company found at Thas'heel branches. E-Dirham Card fee: Dh6, Top up fee: Dh4.
Previous Post Next Post