IVS Global Services Private Limited, Unit 201-201, 2nd floor, Business Atrium Building, Opposite Al Nasr Club, Oud Metha, Dubai, Near Prime Supermarket, next to big parking area, Tel: +971 4 357 9585
Nearest Metro Station: Oud Metha (Green Line)
Timing: 8 am to 3.30pm Sunday to Thursday
Indian Embassy Attestation Centre, Abu Dhabi: IVS Global Services Centre, Office No. 201, Second Floor, Sector E-25, Plot C-37, Al Nahyan Camp, off Muroor Road. The centre is located in the building next to the UAE Red Crescent Office.
Timing: 8:30am to 3:30pm Sunday to Thursday. Tel: +971 56 332 9792
Indian Passport and Visa Application Centres (BLS International)
Timing: Saturday to Thursday 8am to 12 Noon - 1pm to 6:30pmTokens will be accepted from 08:00am to 12:00pm and 01:00pm to 06:30pm. TATKAL & Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) TOKENS will be accepted from 08:30am to 11:30am and 02:30pm to 3:00pm from Sunday to Thursday.
BLS International Call center : 04-255 5530, 02-445 6994
• BLS International, Shop No# 13, Ground Floor, Zeenah Building, Same Building Of Budget Rent A Car, Opposite to Deira City Center P3 Parking, Deira, Dubai.
• BLS International, Office No. 105, 106, First Floor, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center, Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai
• BLS International, KMCC Office, 4th Floor-402, Al Shirawi Building, Above Tootex Textiles, Near Bus Stand, Al Sabkha Road, Deira, Dubai, Tel: 04-227 4899
BLS International, Office No. 202, 2nd floor, Port City Java building, Behind ADCB Bank, Al Nahayan Camp, Muroor Road, Abu Dhabi
BLS International, Office 146, 1st Floor, Damas Tower 14 (Burj 2000), Opp. Sharjah Central Post Office, Rolla, Sharjah.
• Consular Service available at Sharjah Indian Association, Tel: 06-561 0845.
• Khor Fakkan: Consular Service available at Indian Social Club on Fridays from 9am to 12noon. For information call: 09-238 7677.
• Dhaid: Consular Service available on some Fridays at Malayalee Association Office from 2pm. For information call: 050-589 3052.
• Kalba: Consular Service available on some Fridays at Indian Social and Cultural Club. For information call: 09-277 7357.
• Dibba (Fujairah): Consular Service available on last Friday of every month at Kairali Cultural Association Office from 9am to 12noon. For information call: 09-244 6064, 055-559 7104.
Umm Al Quwain
BLS International, Jawazat Road, Riqqah Area, Opposite Lulu Center.
• Consular Service available at Indian Association on some Fridays at 3pm. For information call: 050-517 2118.
Ras Al Khaimah
BLS International, Shop No. 3, Opposite Al Safeer Furniture, Al Safeer Mall And Awwad Trading, Behind Subaru Showroom (Aikah Establishment). Consular Service available at Indian Relief Committee office on Fridays. For information call: 07-228 3932, 050-560 3983.
Indian Association, Opp. Lu Lu Hypermarket, Al Ittihad Street, Al Sawan, Ajman, Tel. 06-7474212, 06-7422771
Indian Social Club, Al Fazil Road, Opp. Hilton Hotel, Fazeel, Fujairah, Tel. 09-2221155
To prepare your Passport applications Call:
Bur Dubai: 04-358 6215
Qusais (Al Nahda-2): 04-239 1302, 055 273 2295, 055-345 7829
Hor Al Anz: (Deira): 04-265 8373, 050-715 0562
Qusais (Damascus St): 04-258 6727, 054-300 5931
+ Women and Housemaids In Distress: 050-4559594 (24x7)
+ Death Formalities on holidays and after office hours: 050 734 7676
Queries on Passport and Visa: Tel. 04-3970031, 3971222 / 3971333
Email: Click here
Al Hamariya, Diplomatic Enclave, Bur Dubai, Dubai, U.A.E.
Tel: +971.4.3971 222 / 397 1333 Fax : +971.4.397 0453
Office Timing: Sun to Thurs (8 am to 4:30 pm)
Consular Service Timing: Sun to Thurs (8 am to 12 pm)
Indian Embassy- Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Tel : 02 449 2700
Fax: 02-444 4685
+ Pravasi Bharatiya Sahayata Kendra (PBSK) (formerly known as Indian Workers Resource Center-IWRC), Dubai
24X7 Toll-free Helpline No. 800 46342 in UAE
Address: IWRC, 15L, Silver Tower, ClusterI, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
Call for Grievances, Legal, Psychological and Financial Counseling Indian Workers Resource Centre (IWRC
24 hour Service Centre for Gulf Indians
Toll Free Number 800 091 202 53 from UAE, KSA & Kuwait
From all other Countries call on +91 405 030 90 (charge applicable)
Service available in 7 languages: 1 English, 2 Hindi, 3 Panjabi, 4 Tamil, 5 Kannada, 6 Telugu, 7 Malayalam.
OWRC Helpline: 1800113090 (India)
Indian Passport Application Website: http://passport.gov.in
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
+ Police Clearance Certificate (Dubai) for Person Staying Out of Country
+ Online Lost Reporting to Dubai Police
+ Cheque bounce/Insufficient fund Case Reporting-Dubai
+ Check Criminal Status of Financial Cases through Dubai Police Website
+ You can open a Criminal Case with Dubai Police through their Website
+ Vehicle Inspection Request for Changing Colour: Dubai Police Online Service
+ Lost & Found Service of Dubai Police: Inquire about the found items online
+ Traffic Status Certificate from Dubai Police
+ To Whom It May Concern Letter from Dubai Police; Apply online
+ Impounded Vehicle inquiry and Fees payment; Dubai Police
+ Heart Disease and People With Disability can register with Dubai Police to get rapid aid
+ All Indians must register online before flying to GCC Countries for work
+ തൊഴില് വിസ: പ്രവാസികള്ക്ക് ജനുവരി ഒന്നു മുതല് ഓണ്ലൈന് രജിസ്ട്രേഷന് നിര്ബന്ധം
+ Apply for passport from anywhere in India
What is Schengen Visa and What are the Procedures?
+ Additional Booklet (Indian Passport)
+ IVS Global Services Pvt. Ltd. (Indian Consulate Attestation Centre-UAE)
+ Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, Indian Consulate in Dubai and BLS Passport Centers in UAE
+ What is ECR? Emigration Check Required - Indian Passport